Strategic Plan for Student Success
District School Board Ontario North East has developed and implemented its strategic plan to help each student achieve success.
Together, we inspire innovation and a passion for learning in every student.
We ensure all students reach their full potential through leadership rooted in inclusion, innovation and collaboration.
- Equity and Inclusivity
- Leadership ability lies within each employee and student.
- Our employees are our greatest resource.
- We enable greatness in all.
- All students can learn and be successful given time and support.
- We have an equitable system that upholds and reflects the principles of inclusivity.
- We uphold honesty, integrity and trust in our practices.
To our Students, we will:
- Inspire and engage in your learning journey.
- Respect each of you as an individual.
- Foster and model a mutually respectful environment in our school community.
- Build a sense of belonging for all through a safe and inclusive learning experience.
- Provide equal access to learning for all students.
To our Parents, we will:
- Welcome you and ensure you are valued.
- Build effective and regular contact with you.
- Engage you as partners in your child's education.
- Appreciate and value your responsibility as an advocate for your child.
To our Staff, we will:
- Provide a safe, healthy and supportive working environment.
- Involve you in providing advice/feedback in decisions that impact you as our employees.
- Provide high quality training and support as we implement innovations in DSB O.N.E.
To our Community, we will:
- Communicate with our communities on an ongoing basis.
- Participate, as a community partner, in processes that foster effective economic development.
- Instill pride of community in our students.
Strategic Plan 2016-2017
Last updated: August 1, 2017
Five Year Capital Plan (2015 - 2020)
Last updated: May 26, 2015
Board Improvement Plan for Student Achievement (BIPSA)
- Summary of BIPSA Last updated: October 20, 2015
- Detailed Chart for Student Achievement Last updated: October 30, 2015
Last updated: August 14, 2017